Aadi Ideology Services Private Limited (Aadi) is a group of experienced industry professionals and business consortium of Technology and Management professionals companies/organizations/institutes and individuals offering their services in almost all walks of life especially in the area of Information Technology, Energy Conservation, Renewable energy, Geospatial, Location Based services, Vehicle Tracking, Fleet Management, RFID/Biometrics security solutions. We at Aadi, believes in the theory of “No need to Reinvent the Wheel again and again” and have made tie-up with SOLAR energy product’s manufacturer’s companies and solar energy experts, from National/International levels market and pooled their creations with the objective to offer the best products and services to our valued customers.
The Group is headed by Mr Akhilesh Tiwari having 30+ years experience in Information Technology (Project Procurement, planning, execution, implementation and post implementation support) with core team of energy domain experts carrying experience 10+ years of professional workings exclusively in energy/power sector, developed 5+ MW renewable projects for various companies.
Implementing Ideas through novel thoughts and delivering innovative solutions.
Provide service through up-to-the-minute technology and deliver gainful solutions to the Private/Corporate organizations and governments agencies worldwide.
- Customer glee
- Pursuit of Excellence
- Integrity and Transparency
- Team Work
- Leadership by Example
- Creating Business Impact
- By providing reliable, scalable and cost-effective services that combine committed time period delivery in excel technology framework ahead of the customer expectation.
- Providing Expert Solutions
- Strong domain and technical expertise in our chosen markets helps us to significantly enhance our value addition to our customers.
- Delivering Quality Consistently
- By consistently delivering to specification and schedule we support the performance and reliability of our customers’ business. By continuously enhancing our quality processes, we are able to meet increasing client expectations.
- Building Partnerships
- Our willingness to invest and build long-term relationships with our customer makes us a reliable partner in growth worldwide.
We are committed to:
- Delivering high fidelity services and solutions
- Time-tested institutionalized processes with a firm belief that quality is a cost-saver
Our deeply committed team is our most important asset. Our teams combine diverse capabilities and profile that range from domain experts to technologists and solution architects. They are united by an unwavering integrity and a strong sense of commitment to our clients. Our panel of consultants represents each corner of the country from every walk of life with notable experience of working in respective domain.
We are committed to maintaining a professional, value-driven, work environment where every employee feels fulfilled and respected. We have adopted a multi-pronged approach to competency development and retention that allows us to attract, retain and build the best talent.
AADI: EPC Provider
Engineer-Procure-Construct (EPC) method when they require a single entity to deliver a project to turnkey status. Aadi Ideology performs, manages, and coordinates all Solar project engineering, procurement, module fabrication, and construction services in conjunction with an engineering firm. Aadi builds a collaborative working relationship through all disciplines to realize a shared commitment to project goals.
You select a single construction contractor for the engineering, procurement, and construction of a facility. This is the perfect arrangement if you prefer a “one-stop” engineering, procurement and construction contract. AADI is able to provide you with EPC services through relationships with specialized engineering companies.
Aadi Ideology Services, offers you various solar energy products and services which are being backed and supported by leading industry players.
SOLAR PV Modules
We have tied-up with companies who are leading Manufacture of photovoltaic modules for on- and off-grid applications as well as standard and customized photovoltaic systems for stand-alone and especially roof top applications.
Aadi Ideology is the supplier of mono crystalline and multi crystalline solar photovoltaic (PV) modules which supply sustainable solar electric power to both on-grid and off-grid residential, commercial as well as industrial establishments. We offer a wide range of solar PV modules from 5 Wp to 500 Wp.SPV modules from leading brand of the industry viz VIKRAM SOLAR, ADANI SOLAR, RENEWSYS SOLAR, JAK, TRINA SOLAR and many more.
SOLAR POWER PLANT
Solar power plant is based on the conversion of sunlight into electricity, either directly using photovoltaic (PV) and tracking systems to focus a large area of sunlight into a small beam. Photovoltaic converts light into electric current using the photoelectric effect.
The term off-grid refers to not being connected to a grid, mainly used in terms of not being connected to the main or national electrical grid. In electricity, off-grid can be stand-alone systems (SHS) or mini-grids typically to provide a smaller community with electricity. Off-grid electrification is an approach to access electricity used in countries and areas with little access to electricity, due to scattered or distant population. In situations where grid parity has been reached, it becomes cheaper to generate one's own electricity rather than purchasing it from the grid.
- Single phase / Three phase pure sine wave AC output
- Hybrid System for uninterrupted power supplyRemote Monitoring System
- Roof top / Ground Mountable
GRID INTERACTIVE ROOF TOP SOLAR
PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER PLANT WITH NET METERING SYSTEM
Net metering is a special metering and billing agreement between utilities and their customers, which facilitates the connection of small, renewable energy-generating systems to the power grid. Net metering allows residential and commercial customers who generate their own electricity from solar power to feed the excess energy back into the grid.
For example, if a residential customer has a PV system on the home's rooftop, it may generate more electricity than the home uses during daylight hours. If the home is net-metered, the electricity meter will run backwards to provide a credit against what electricity is consumed at night or other periods where the home's electricity use exceeds the system's output. Customers are only billed for their "net" energy use. On average, only 20-40% of a solar energy system’s output ever goes into the grid . Exported solar electricity serves nearby customers’ loads.
Many states have passed net metering laws. Differences between states' legislation and implementation mean that the benefits of net metering can vary widely for solar customers in different areas of the country.
SOLAR-WIND HYBRID SYSTEM
When an aero-generator and an SPV system are interfaced, the power generation from these is mutually supplemented, and the resultant hybrid system offers are liable and cost-effective electric supply in a decentralized mode. The wind-solar hybrid system mainly consists of one or two aero-generators along with SPV panels of suitable capacity, connected with charge controller, inverter, battery bank, etc. to supply AC power.
Solar – LED/CFL Street Light
Aadi’s Solar Street Lighting Systems are raised light sources which are innovatively integrated with power generation, storage and maintenance system, CFL / LED lamp, battery, control electronics, Solar Photo Voltaic Module, Mounting structure and associated hardware. This integrated system is a modern lighting system for illumination of streets, squares, junctions, avenues and key intersections located in areas without access to the power grid. The lighting system is designed aesthetically and really useful for conserving power and producing light in a hassle free manner for the benefit of public. It helps the clients to reduce the power bills and a solution to power cuts. Our Solar Systems has a wide range of Solar Street lights which includes CFL and LED lamps for different lighting requirements.
• Automatic dusk to dawn / Timer operation
• Highly efficient PWM/MPPT charge controller and inverter
• Three step charging algorithm
• Temperature compensated battery set points
• Weather proof luminaries
• Adequate protections and indications
• Rural street Light Applications
• Urban Street Light Applications
• Path Way Lighting
• Holiday Resorts Lighting
• Railway and Shipyard Township
• Campus Lighting
• Farm House Lighting
• Amusement Parks Lighting
• National Parks Lighting
• Water Source illumination
Solar – LED High Mast Lightings System
A LED High Mast Light is a raised source of High illumination lights (6~8 lights) and with high intensity on the middle of major junctions (Ring roads, Outer Ring roads), turned on or lit automatically in the absence of light (at specified timings or at periodic times, every night). The function of LED High Mast Light is to provide safety and guidance of traffic and to provide secure and comfortable surroundings for the travelers. High Mast Lighting plays a vital role in reducing accidents and crimes. Road and area lighting are essential components of mast lighting. Effective lighting of outdoor spaces provides important benefits to all who are passing from that junction. High mast lighting is preferred over conventional lighting, because it can achieves very large space to height ratios. It can illuminate large areas without the need for numerous lighting columns. Modern lamps will also have light-sensitive photocells to turn them ON at dusk and OFF at dawn, or activate automatically in dark weather.
• More than 50% saving in Power Costs
• Safe as they work on low-voltage
• Low power consumption
• Very luminous efficient
• Very low heat radiation-cool and safe to touch
• No filament burnout and silent operation -Solid State Technology
• More durable than conventional bulbs -Shock, Vibration & Impact Resistant
• Fast response time -No flicker
• Additional Power Saving can be achieved by dimming
• Non polluting -No mercury
• Range of Colors -Without a filter
• Small size and less weight -Design flexibility
• Long life -more than 60,000 Hours
• Maintenance -free, just install and forget
• Ring roads, Outer Ring Roads
• Small Junctions (Cross Roads) to reduce accidents
• Amusement parks
• Open Air Theatres
• Entrance of Railway stations, Shopping malls, Auditoriums, Theatres, etc.
• Petrol pumps
A look into our AC LED High Mast Street Lighting System
• Voltage: AC 90-280V,
• Luminous Flux:100lm/w
• LED qty: 84pcs LED
• Lamp Material: Aluminum Casting
LED High mast lamp
• Arc reflector, unique candela distribution
• Private mould
• Waterproof IP65
Solar – Traffic Signals and Blinkers
Traffic Control Signals are devices positioned at road intersections, pedestrian crossings and other locations to control competing flows of traffic. Traffic signal displays help in showing the time remaining for the signal to change, allowing vehicle drivers to switch off their engines saving petrol and pollution. Our partners’ solutions play a vital role in contributing towards carbon footprint diminution and in saving petrol.
These LED Traffic Signals possess led based signal lights, instead of conventional incandescent lamps. Widely appreciated for consuming 90% less energy, these signals are practically viable to operate Traffic signals. These signals are completely maintenance free on eco friendly Solar Power and without electricity connections.
Solar Traffic Blinkers
Through Our partner’s, We provide a better solution to the problems of conventional traffic signals by offering solar traffic signals. With environment friendly power generation, these lights provide continuous un-interrupted service which ensures better road safety. With the use of solar energy these traffic lights are energy as well as cost savvy.
• Uninterrupted operation
• Self-generated power
• Operates on non conventional energy (Solar)
• Viable solution to power crisis
• Environment friendly power generation
• Better road safety
• Control cable
• Solar panel assembly
• Micro controller based PWM charge regulator
- Solar Panel -12Volts, 37 W
- Battery -12 Volts, 40 Ah maintenance free
- Colour- Amber
- 24 Hours flashing
- 12V 8W Blinker Aspect
• Interconnecting Road Junctions on National & State Highways
• Industrial, School, Hospital, Market, Office Zones in Cities
Solar – Home Lighting System
Solar Home Lighting Kits are the perfect compact solution for an independent power supply in remote locations where electricity is unavailable, unreliable or expensive. All systems are professionally designed for Lighting purpose
Home Lighting System (HLS) harnesses the sun’s energy to light up your home with benefits that extend both to your wallet and to the environment, Our Solar Home Lighting System is not only a Innovative creation but also a wise one. The Solar Home Lighting System, compact, portable and easily mountable, is an economical solution to all your power problems and comes in an easy-to-install kit.
• Highly efficient PWM charge controller
• Three step charging algorithm
• Elegant and efficient luminaries
• Temperature compensated battery set points
• Safe & easy to install
• Free from noise, smoke and pollution
• Available in different configurations
• Battery status indication
• Mounting structure
• Battery Enclosure
• Optional DC fan
• Huts and Cottages
• Holiday Resorts
• Other Indoor Applications
- Economical: Since the sun provides energy free of charge, you enjoy 30% power savings on your electricity bills and a longer back up lighting system at zero running cost.
- Non-Polluting: Powered by the sun’s renewable energy, the system is energy neutral and an absolutely clean source of illumination.
- Simple installation and easy operation.
- Excellent on - site service
Solar – Water Heater
Our solar water heater is the most competitive alternative to conventional water heating methods such as electric geysers and fuel-fed boilers. It makes an attractive and sustainable option with its pollution free nature and near zero operational cost. Solar water heaters run on a free fuel (i.e. sunshine), thus saving on energy costs that help recover its initial cost in just 2-4 years.
1) Domestic: Flats, Bungalows and Apartments.
2) Commercial: Hotels, Hospitals, Hostels and Dormitories.
3) Industrial : Process Industries, Preheating boiler feed water.
In domestic sector, hot water is used for bathing, washing of clothes & utensils etc. The requirement may, however, vary with the season of the year & number of family members.
Solar – LED/CFL Lantern
Solar LED Lantern is Designed to offer life, residing in rural as well as urban areas a ray of hope. Facilitates children to read and write, portable light for farmers to go about their daily rituals after sunset. Solar Lanterns also suffice the urban need of emergency lighting, decorative outdoor lighting and their use as night lamps. It lights more than a kerosene lamp and leaves no carbon emissions.
Solar Lantern consists of a PV module, battery, lamp, and electronics. Battery, lamp, and electronics are placed in a suitable housing with ABS Plastic. The Solar lantern is suitable for either indoor or outdoor lighting, covering a full range of 360 degrees.PV module converts sun light into electricity, charges the battery which powers the luminaries. Luminaries consists of White Light Emitting Diode (W-LED), a solid state device which emits light when an electric current passes through it.
- Up to 6~8 hours of illumination after full charge
- Lanterns come with low and high illumination switch and with SMF rechargeable batteries
- Automatic dusk-to-dawn operation mode available
- Available in red, white, blue and green colours
- Available with Dimming option ,Mobile Charger kit with multi pins suitable for all brands and FM radio .
- Back-up charging option available using any adapter to serve you in over-cast weather conditions
Ideal for reading, writing, repair work, emergency lighting, decorative illumination, rural lighting, cooking, night safety, security lighting, camping etc
Solar – Water Pump
A solar-powered pump is a system running on electricity generated by photovoltaic panels as Opposed to grid electricity. The operation of solar powered pumps is more economical mainly due to the lower operation and maintenance costs and has less environmental impact than pumps powered by an internal combustion engine (ICE). Solar pumps are useful where grid electricity is unavailable and alternative sources (in particular wind) do not provide sufficient energy.
A solar water pumping system mainly consists of array, water pump inverter and DC pump, easy for use. Solar powered water pumps can deliver drinking water as well as water for livestock or irrigation purpose.
A solar photovoltaic (SPV) water pumping system consists of;
PV array :Should be mounted on a suitable structure with a provision of tracking the sun Motor Pump Set (Surface or submersible) : D.C. Motor Pump Set (with Brushes or Brush less D.C.) OR A.C. Induction Motor Pump Set with a suitable Inverter
Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT), Controls / Protections.
Interconnect Cables and “On Off” switch.
- Monday : 09:00-17:00
- Tuesday : 09:00-17:00
- Wednesday : 09:00-17:00
- Thursday : 09:00-17:00
- Friday : 09:00-17:00
- Saturday : 09:00-17:00
- Sunday : 09:00-17:00
- Digital Marketing- Security Surveillance
- Software Development
Location on MapGet Direction
|Address||Om Puran Colony,Near Sai cold store,Hn-2,Etawah, Etawah, Kanpur division 206001, India|